Auror empowers the retail community to prevent crime, reduce loss, and make stores safer. Every retailer deserves the chance to protect their profits, people, and property from crime. Inspired by this challenge, Tom, Phil, and James founded Auror to empower retailers with the intelligence and tools to stop crime, for good.
We’ve got growing teams in NZ, AU and the US all working towards a single goal. How to stop crime for good. Regardless of the time zone differences we still have great collaborative working. Wherever you’re based, you'll find smart colleagues, an inspiring environment and opportunity.
• Employee share scheme
• We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognize there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
• Everyone gets Friday afternoon’s off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
• We understand how vital both mental and physical health is, and have policies to support that, including Wellness Days (days that you can take for any reason whatsoever, not just for when you’re sick/unwell).
• We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers.
• We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them be relentless about improvement.
• We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
Kiwi retailing crime intelligence startup Auror raises NZ$30 million