Canva is an online design and publishing tool with a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere. 55M people use Canva to create beautiful designs quickly and easily - we’re empowering the world to design.
When it’s safe to do so, remote employees will only need to travel to our Sydney office one or two times per quarter, depending on each team’s requirements.
At Canva, we want to create an environment for everyone to do their best work while also feeling safe and engaged. To bring the Canva work culture to our remote teams, we’ll continue to ensure company-wide events and celebrations are available online.
• Flexible hours and working fully remotely from anywhere in New Zealand, which values your work-life balance because you know how you work best.
• Unique and flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• An inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• We have virtual wellness & development benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs, Fitness & Yoga Classes and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.