Groov is all about feeling good and functioning well. We help workplaces drive a wellbeing first culture that is deeply embedded into the organisation. We are on a mission to help 100 million people with their daily mental wellbeing and save 100,000 lives. We do this by helping organisations, leaders and individuals find their Groov with their daily wellbeing. Our work transforms cultures and enables individuals and businesses to thrive.
We strive to lead the way internally, driving new ways of working, fostering a culture of psychological safety and wellbeing, and waving goodbye to outdated badges of honour around workload and busy-ness.
We’re now at around 50 employees and growing, most of which are in Auckland. The non-Auckland Groovers are in Wellington, Christchurch, Australia and LA. Having successfully raised Series A financing in May 2021 from the ACC and Pathfinder, we’re swiftly moving out of the “infant” stage of the tech startup lifecycle and into adolescence.
• Flexible working hours…and flexible working location. BUT, we’ve just opened a beautiful, hip new office in Parnell. While you are free to work where you choose, we encourage Aucklanders to come in a few days each week to laugh and lunch together.
• 4 extra days of paid company holidays a year
• An annual learning allowance
• Comprehensive mental health support with our expert mental health specialist partners.
• Awesome parental leave policy.
Unfortunately, Groov doesn't have any openings at the moment. Please check back soon for updates.