Re-Leased builds tech products that help property managers to thrive. We create cloud-based automated solutions, easing the burden of missing critical deadlines, reducing administration and assisting compliance.
As a company, we’re constantly inspired to innovate our products and the way our business operates. We’re an award-winning global company, with offices in New Zealand, Australia, North Amercia and UK.
We’re rapidly growing and on the hunt for new innovators to join our global team. If you connect with and thrive in a high performance, high trust and high accountability team environment, we want to hear from you.
• ESOP - Employee Share Option Programme.
• Health Insurance - We offer highly competitive health insurance cover for our employees.
• Annual Leave - We make sure our employees get a good amount of leave, providing more days in some countries than the mandatory amount.
• Relocation Packages - If you want to relocate to a different part of the world and remain with Re-Leased, we will assist you with relocation tasks and costs.
• Family Leave - We will support you through the challenges of starting a family to give your children the best start in life.
• Flexible Working - We understand people have commitments outside of work. We’ll accommodate these in return for your commitment to do your very best work for us.
• Career Pathways - We support and encourage a culture of success at every level of our business. We have clear career pathways in many directions, enabling you to grow and build a meaningful career path, true to your desires.
• Pro People Movement - You should be happy at home as well as work. We’re happy for you to live in the place that brings out the best in you and your family.
People first - One team globally. our people and customers always come first.
Find a way - Like a river, we find a way around all the obstacles.
Win or learn - Our journey for improvement never ends, enjoy the ride.
Unfortunately, Re-Leased doesn't have any openings at the moment. Please check back soon for updates.