Our busy RV Super Centre in Albany is looking for a Retail Assistant to join the team on a fixed-term, full-time basis. You will be planning and carrying out retail activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of the RV Super Centre merchandise in accordance with agreed sales strategy and targets.
You will demonstrate:
- proven Sales or Retail experience (ideally at least one year)
- ability to meet targets
- RV, Camping or Marine background (an advantage)
- strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships quickly
- good numeracy skills with an ability to understand sales calculations
- a sense of humour, full of positive energy and ability to work well as a team member
- the ability to work weekends, and have the flexibility to change workdays if required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- providing outstanding customer service
- taking responsibility for your training needs to ensure you are an expert on RVSC's products and systems
- merchandising and restocking shelves, making sure merchandise is visually appealing to customers
- implementing changes to store/shelf layouts as directed by Retail Manager
- ensuring all products are ticketed appropriately and pricing is current.
The RV SuperCentre is part of thl - the largest operator of RVs IN THE WORLD. The RV SuperCentre dealership network offers a wide range of services to campervan, motorhome and caravan owners, with two dealerships in Auckland and Christchurch. Our Auckland RV Super Centre dealership boasts a large onsite Service and Repair Centre for all maintenance and refurbishments, and a large Retail Shop for all campervan consumables and accessories from leading brands.
So If you love being part of a team, looking for a challenge or a company that pushes personal and professional development and growth, then we want to hear from you!