We are looking for a Manager not afraid of hard work and who will be a positive influence on the team. They must strive for perfection and enjoy the vibe of a busy day.
Great time management is essential, and the right candidate won't be afraid to make decisions and will be results driven.
The responsibilities of a Senior Shift Manager include:
- Following Electric Chicken process & procedure
- Running a positive and productive shift
- Dealing with Staff and Customers
- Cash Handling
- Ordering, Stock Control & Stocktake
- Food preparation & cleaning
Some experience is essential, your pay will reflect your level of experience.
Start date mid January, we are taking applicants now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.