We are looking for Cafe Manager for our well-settled Cafe in Wellington. A person who is self-motivated, who can go a few extra miles for the growth of the business.
This position requires a Qualified Cafe Manager with appropriate Management experience and knowledge.
Key responsibilities :
- Estimate food consumption, place orders with suppliers, maintain records of stock levels, and schedule delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
- Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards are met.
- Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- Check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and frozen goods.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Select or create successful menu items.
- Oversee the training of staff.
- Monitor food preparation and methods.
- Identify and estimate foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
- Staff rosters
- Process and analyse information when scheduling and budgeting.
- Monitor food preparation and cleaning methods.
- Implement ideas or products.
- Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
- Communicate with customers, sales reps, and suppliers.
- Planning and organising special functions and group bookings
- The position will require weekend work
- Public holidays and some split shifts
- LCQ and duty manager's license required.
- minimum 3 years of experience in same industry
- valid full NZ driving license
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.