We are a fast-paced Nashville hot chicken restaurant in Panmure.
We are looking for a front of house team member to join us. Experience in hospitality isn't necessary but is a big help.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Hard Working
You must be able to:
- Work well on your own and in a team
- Take direction well
- Think quickly on your feet
- Work fast and efficiently
- Be punctual
- Communicate clearly to customers
Your job will include (but is not limited to):
- Serving tables, taking orders
- Handing out dine in and takeaway orders
- Managing online ordering
- Restocking drinks and glasses
- Dishes and cleaning duties
- Pouring drinks and adhering to the strict liquor license
If you are invited to the interview we want to you read up on the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and what an 'On License' is before coming in.
This role is part-time and is mostly weekend work (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) days and nights. With the opportunity to pick up more hours during the week. We are looking for someone who is flexible with hours.