Are you currently in New Zealand and looking for a host family to join/a job to start ASAP? We have host families who need au pairs right now!
Make a positive impact and keep living and travelling in Kiwi paradise while working for an amazing host family. Our families love sharing their culture and hope you will bring friendliness, energy and a willingness to be involved with their unique and loving family.
We have host families all over New Zealand who need au pairs to start as soon as possible, and we’re looking for enthusiastic candidates who can join our families for a minimum of four weeks (most placements are three to six months).
Our families all have at least one child and are looking for someone who’s friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and above all: loves to work with children!
The typical daily duties families would like you to be involved in include contributing to the children’s development and love for life, completing educational activities for them, playing with them and caring for them. You will be occasionally required to help with the families evening meal preparation and do some child-related light housework. To one of these families, you can be an absolute superstar!
- Start ASAP!
- 3 to 12-month contracts available
- 20 to 45 hours per week depending on the host family
- Live in position, not available to couples
- Full drivers license necessary
- Must be IN NEW ZEALAND and hold a working holiday visa or New Zealand residency/citizenship – cannot have a student visa
What You’ll Get:
- Room and board included, so you don’ t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food!
- A guaranteed weekly wage between $200 and $260 per week
- Access to networking events such as coffee groups, playgroups, group activities
- Two days off per week
- Up to four weeks paid holiday
- A completion bonus paid out at the end of your placement, average bonus is $500!!