We are looking for dedicated personnel to join our team in the kitchen. Experience is essential but training will be provided for the right person.
You will need to display:
- excellent food hygiene knowledge/skills
- passion about food and different cuisines
- good time management and communication
- must be available on the weekend
- and hold a valid working visa (if you’re not NZ/AUS citizens)
This role will involve:
- Prepping of food and cold larder section
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Put a smile on customers face through the food and service
The role is PART TIME up to 30hours/week but there is an opportunity for full-time hours, especially if you're flexible!