Implement and maintain procedures for maximum operating efficiency. Supervise shifts. Manage bar staff.
Ensure that the quality of all beverages presented to customers meets establishment standards. Prepare and serve beverages.
Daily Tasks Involved in the role:
- Oversee and direct all aspects of the bar operation in an establishment.
- Implement and maintain procedures.
- Ensure that the quality of all beverages presented to customers meets establishment standards.
- Supervise and manage bar staff.
- Oversee the bar display to maximize functionality and attractiveness.
- Ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained.
- Prepare beverage lists.
- Order and maintain inventory to ensure efficient operations.
- Oversee stock take
- Maintain standards for health & safety at work in the bar area.
- Ensure all bar equipment and work environments are clean and operational.
- Ensure adherence to cash management procedures by bar staff.
- Any other duties the Bar Manager may reasonably require.
- A minimum of 4 year working in hospitality.
- Knowledge of POS systems
- Hold Licence Controller Qualification Certificate (Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and implications for the operation of licensed premises.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Host Responsibility requirements as a manager of licensed premises
- Management experience and management training required.
- Licence Controller Qualification Certificate (Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act) required
We request that all applicants meet the following requirements:
• Managing Stress
• Problem Solving
• Decision Making
• Public Speaking
• Technology Literacy
• Managing People
• Customer Service
• Operations Management
• Healthy And Safety