Miro is looking for a resourceful Duty Manager, with a passion for food and exceptional service.
You will ensure that the restaurant is run efficiently and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Duty Manager responsibilities:
- Alongside the manager, coordinate the restaurant operation;
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction;
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible;
- Organise and supervise shifts on the managers days off;
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory of bar; - Assist with ordering where necessary;
- Manage compliance with health and safety rules and licensing regulations;
- Control costs and cut waste;
- Successfully promote and publicise the brand;
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example;
- Proven working experience as a duty manager in New Zealand;
- Current Duty Managers certificate;
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge;
- Cocktail experience and strong wine knowledge;
- Proficiency in English;
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software;
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills;
- Barista experience a bonus.
Applicant must be a New Zealand resident or hold a valid work visa.