If your “Dream Job*” is a job that is Fun, that you are passionate about, where your Creative Talents Inspire and Make a positive impact in children's lives, this opportunity is for you!
Realisticus Art Academy is looking for enthusiastic CREATIVE people! This teaching opportunity is for committed individuals who will love helping children learn and who are excited about making a difference in the world. For those of you who have a positive attitude, eagerness to learn and to share your knowledge with others.
You would need to commit to the schedule that we put together with you, currently Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday after-school hours.
As an Art Tutor, you will be required to teach Realisticus Drawing Programme to students (ages 5-13).
Good drawing skills are a must. No teaching qualifications are necessary to apply for this job.
Our new team member will have these attributes:
- Enjoys Drawing
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated
- Very Kind and Compassionate
- 200% Committed to the delivery of quality education
- Excellent work ethic with great time management skills
- Fun, Energetic approach to teaching and a sense of humour.
- Ability to build close professional relationships with children and their parents
Selected candidates will receive:
- 100% FULL TRAINING & ongoing support.
- 100% Teaching Materials & stationary provided.
So simply enjoy drawing and teaching and get paid for it!
Realisticus Art Academy Teaching Opportunity is a permanent contract part-time position with BONUSES and Amazing Future Options in the company.
Your commitment will be rewarded. Realisticus Art Academy Tutors can earn from $30 to $40 per teaching hour. Plus bonus earning activities.