We are seeking a person committed to embracing & promoting our culture with our diners, as well as the rest of the Team. With a great history of 23 years operating under the same owners, we are proud to say that our staff love working with us & hope you will too.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Genuine hospitality skills
- Sound knowledge of food & wine, with WSET qualifications an advantage
- Willingness to learn our culture & in house systems
- Precision at work & be well motivated
- A remarkable personality
- A minimum of 6 months job commitment with current NZ work visa or Residency
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive hourly rate $23-$26 per hour depending on experience + a share of great gratuities
- A supportive work environment
- Attractive working hours - we are closed Sundays, Mondays & all Public Holidays & all close for 3 weeks over the Christmas/New Year period.
If you feel joining our Team is you & would like to be part of our history, please apply now.