Are you a customer service superstar who loves food? As a Farro Assistant, you will help us to share our delectable morsels with our fabulous foodie customers by providing stellar service and ensuring that the store is well-stocked and beautifully presented.
We currently have roles available in our Grey Lynn store. Please note these roles are full time, working 35-45 hours a week over 5 permanent days which will include at least one weekend day.
With your previous customer service experience, you'll fly through the training provided, and your naturally friendly and energetic nature and enthusiasm for food will see you shine in this role.
Below is further information on the qualities we are looking for in each department.
- An outgoing and approachable personality
- Can multi-task and perform under pressure
- A valid duty mangers certificate (highly desirable)
- A first-aid certificate (highly desirable)
Chilled, Wine & Seafood:
- Be able to work in a cold room for extended periods of time
- A good understanding of different cuts of meat
- Comfortably lift 20+ kgs in a safe manner
- Bubbly outgoing personality
- Cafe experience (preferred but not essential)
- Kitchen experience (preferred but not essential)
- Barista experience (preferred but not essential)
- A good understanding of food ingredients and flavours
- Creativity for putting together merchandising displays
- Using planograms
Benefits of working with us:
- Paid birthday leave
- Great company culture and working environment
- Discounts on our delicious offerings and free barista coffee
- Career development opportunities