Bendon is a much loved, iconic New Zealand company with a history dating back 72 years. We are on a journey of transformation. The newly formed leadership team has been given the keys to an iconic New Zealand heritage brand, and we are looking for a dynamic experienced, Payroll Administrator to help bring Bendon back.
At Bendon, we truly believe in putting customers first, and that is why the customer is at the core of everything we do. We know that by empowering our team members, we create a culture where we are relentless in the pursuit of our goals, and we all strive to achieve our vision. We believe this ethos will help to ultimately make all women feel confident and comfortable for life.
We're unique in that we design, manufacture and sell our own internationally recognised brands including Pleasure State, Fayreform, Lovable, Fredericks of Hollywood and of course Bendon.
We are looking for someone who is excited about coming on our journey of transforming this amazing New Zealand brand.
What you'll do:
- Manage all aspects of payroll processing in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure full compliance with legal and tax obligations
- First point of contact regarding payroll escalations
- Review payroll reports, maintenance and changes and ensure payroll information is up to date
- Responsible for the integrity of all employee information
Who you'll be:
- You must be able to articulate and demonstrate how you have successfully driven positive change to achieve results
- Previous experience in payroll with comprehensive administration skills
- Understanding of both AU and NZ payroll legislation
- A team player with great communication skills
- A process-driven problem solver who works well under pressure and meets deadlines
- An innovative thinker capable of introducing and successfully implementing process improvements
- Possesses Microsoft Excel skills at an intermediate level or higher
- Ideally has prior ADP system experience
- Other qualities include being organised, proactivity, the ability to prioritise and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality
What we can offer you:
- Being part of the Bendon family in a casual and warm environment
- Being part of a team who wants to make a difference
- Competitive salary, flexible working and the ability to purchase leave in advance and achieve real work/life balance
- Company discount card that offers great discount prices at our stores
- Full induction and orientation package
- Ability to join Bendon's corporate mobile phone plan
- Career development opportunities
- Funded professional development opportunities
- Free car parking onsite
If you are passionate about retail and people, love lingerie, want to work for an international company and this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to explore further, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply online now.
Follow us to get job updates!
Where to find us