To carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guest’s expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room areas, public areas and standards for the back of house areas.
- Clean allocated rooms to Sofitel brand standards.
- Service all allocated rooms to Sofitel brand standards.
- Clean all back of house areas with the exception of the kitchen and stores.
- Clean and maintain locker rooms, staff and public washrooms/toilets.
- Carry out programmed/regular cleaning duties as allocated.
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual.
- Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
- Ensure the security of keys and public/back of house areas at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to the Supervisor.
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturers instructions.
- Assist guests with any requests for information or service they require. Refer any requests out of your authority to your supervisor
- Any other reasonable request within your range of competence as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Physically fit for the role
- Ability to work on a rotating roster