The Learning and Development Administrator provides proactive administrative and logistical support to a range of learning programmes and services delivered by the Learning and Development team. You will be involved in a diverse range of administrative duties to support learner inductions and training and compile data to report on evaluations.
- Administrate learning for health organisation
- Part-time role - 25 hours per week
- Convenient Victoria park location
- Demonstrate using your initiative to administrate a variety of L&D, Events or HR for an end to end process
- Self-starter who is able to assess and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external customers in a confident and positive customer-orientated manner
- Technical savvy using IT and systems: Microsoft Office applications, learning management system, video conferencing, survey tools
As part of our well-respected national organisation, you will be supported Pokohiwi Ki Pokohiwi?(shoulder to shoulder)?with on-going learning and development, guidance and coaching from a knowledgeable leadership team.? We celebrate the success of our staff and continually aim higher in delivering?our service.
If the idea of a role where you can positively impact the lives and well-being of your fellow New Zealanders appeals, apply now!