We are looking for a smart, organised and confident Social Media and Media Coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for recent communication, marketing or digital graduate to cut their teeth in a busy, supportive team.
In this role you'll support right across the social media and media mix, working on a range of proactive and reactive projects.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be able to create share-worthy social content, identify opportunities and build strong relationships and connections. You'll need to be accurate, organised, able to work to a deadline and manage multiple priorities. We offer a supportive team environment where you will learn and develop your skills. This is an exciting opportunity to take the first step in your communication careers.
This is a permanent role and benefits include matched KiwiSaver employer contributions of up to 6%, life and income protection insurance, and generous sick leave provisions through our wellness policy.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Demonstrated the ability to convey information and ideas clearly and accurately
sound social media understanding and delivery skills
- Strong and accurate writing skills, ideally demonstrated across a range of channels
- The ability to be a self-starter and team player, innovative and resilient
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and stay calm under pressure
- A relevant tertiary qualification in communications, engagement or related field
Experience creating shareworthy content for a range of channels, including proficiency in photography and video creation is highly desirable.