We're looking for an energetic, positive, outgoing person to join our team on a part-time basis with roughly 20 hours per week.
Food preparation experience and cash handling ability would be great but the most important thing is the right attitude as complete training will be provided. The position is a critical one and you'll need to be able to multi-task.
Basic tasks (but not limited too).
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service – we want our customers to leave with a smile and keep coming back
- Have high standards – our burgers always look exactly like the pictures
- Be prepared to get involved with all aspects of working in a BurgerFuel restaurant
- Move fast, be full of energy and able to multitask. Busy shifts can get crazy, but crazy is fun when we're in it together.
- Be flexible with your work hours – our busiest shifts are usually nights and weekends.
If this sounds like something you'll enjoy and excel at apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.