Kickstart your leadership career by running the Customer Support division of the Customer Success department for New Zealand's hottest startup.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success. This will be a true team management role with 4 direct reports across 3 countries. You’ll either be a seasoned team lead, with a technical understanding, or a hungry and effective technical support professional ready to take your first step into leadership.
You'll get to work with our awesome team which is growing quickly and has heaps of room for advancement. We also offer a highly flexible work environment with only 1 office day required each week.
- Empowering our support team to deliver an amazing customer experience
- Effectively handling advanced technical escalations and troubleshooting
- Supporting Customer Success with technical tasks and proactive customer education
- A good understanding of software and technical systems
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- A tech adopter who is willing to dig into and learn how APIs, SPA, Laravel and cloud services work
- Extremely personable, empathetic and comfortable working with clients of all shapes and sizes
- Able to understand and negotiate competing priorities with internal and external technical teams
- Curious, innovative and a problem solver, who can identify bugs in ways that other people may not
- Process orientated with a focus on structure and can identify the wider impact decisions can have
- Able to motivate and inspire a team.
Above the Pack
- Technical writing experience.
- A seasoned support specialist who has either led a team, or currently coaches/provides QA.
- Some basic experience in software development, or at least geeky enough to understands how it all works. You will be the voice of our customers while working with the engineering team to solve problems.
- Experience in SaaS.