Strategy & Operations Manager
Come and run strategy and operations for New Zealand's hottest startup. An internal promotion means we need someone to own this space for the business to continue supporting our growth.
Reporting to the VP of Operations and Revenue, this is a varied role and includes strategic, project, financial, and operational work.
You'll get to work with our awesome team which is growing quickly with heaps of room for advancement. We also offer a highly flexible work environment with only 1 office day required each week.
- Oversee operational and strategic requirements of the business to ensure smooth day to day running, scalability of business activities, and consistency & predictability of processes in line with achieving the FileInvite business objectives.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- You’ll not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and do some of the doing, we’re a start-up after all!
- Oversee and ensure compliance with operational and regulatory requirements.
- Ideally, you’ll have seasoned experience in operations, strategy, process improvement, and project management.
- You'll have a strong commercial understanding and know your way around a P&L
- You'll likely have a background in strategy and/or management consulting, either with a big4 or an internal strategy team, or you may have run strategy and operations for another business in a previous role.
- You are an awesome human – down to earth, approachable and an exceptional communicator
- Relentless in your pursuit for excellence for yourself and those around you
- Passionate about contributing positively and lead by example to continue to build our epic team culture.
Follow us to get job updates!
Where to find us