Full Time Job
On-site
Employment Hero

Account Executive

We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission, we want to hear from you!

This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that continually strives for excellence and challenges the status quo. You'll be part of a team-oriented and results-based culture, where your ideas are always heard and your success is always rewarded. We take career progression very seriously and always seek to promote from within.

Responsibilities:

• This role has a huge focus on acquiring new customers and driving business growth (95% new logos).
• You'll be selling to SMBs and speaking to business owners, HR Managers and C-Level Executives.
• This is a high-volume role where you'll manage a large pipeline and run a fast sales cycle.
• You'll utilise warm leads from both the marketing and SDR teams, taking ownership of pitching, demoing, and closing.
• You'll be expected to generate 30% of your own leads via prospecting, cold calling and networking. The remaining 70% will be provided by our energetic SDRs.

Requirements:

• 2+ years experience in a B2B sales role (performing the full sales cycle)
• SaaS industry experience
• Experience selling to C-Level Executives and stakeholders within the SMB market
• Experience managing a high volume of opportunities and a fast sales cycle
• Proven sales track record
• Exposure to the Human Resources and/or payroll industry would be advantageous but is not required
• Training in sales techniques including Challenger, SPIN, or consultative selling would be an added bonus.

Benefits:

• Uncapped commission (OTE $180k +)
• Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
• Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
• A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
• We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
• Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
• Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
• Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero.

Why join Employment Hero?

* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status in February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
Employment Hero

Where to find us