The Professional Services division is responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our Payroll Specialists are responsible for gathering information and implementing our Payroll product. As our Payroll Implementations Specialist, you will be a primary contact point for customers during implementations.
You will work with Project Managers from our HR and Payroll teams to deliver great outcomes for our customers. You will be responsible for accuracy and correctness in interpretation of modern awards, enterprise agreements and other conditions of employment for clients going through the implementation process, as well as customer satisfaction.
This role is challenging. Many of our customers are not experts in payroll processing or legislative requirements. You will be managing many projects at any one time, and our platform and our business are constantly changing. To be successful, you will need to communicate effectively, influence stakeholders, prioritise tasks, and drive positive outcomes.
• Lead the implementation of payroll projects based on payroll best practice
• Be an influencer, presenter, trainer, problem solver and project manager for all things payroll
• Build and manage relationships with a portfolio of New Zealand and Australian clients
• Ensure customer requirements are captured accurately
• Assist with troubleshooting and client queries, and coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery
• Ensure project tasks are completed on time and with accuracy
• Mentor and train Data Analysts to allow them to provide meaningful assistance to the group
• Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate and current
• Constantly review and improve our delivery processes.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of payroll implementations, payroll consulting or payroll management experience
• Must have deep knowledge of current legislative payroll requirements pertinent to New Zealand & Australia
• Have worked with various payroll softwares to therefore have an understanding of different system configurations
• Ability to manage a high volume of project work to meet critical deadlines for multiple and diverse clients
• Strong time management and schedule management
• High level of written and verbal communication including stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management
• Mentor and train other team members.
• Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
• A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
• We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
• Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
Virtual yoga classes
• Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
• Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
• Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop
• Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero.