Does driving innovation and enriching our human experience through technology make you tick? At Re-Leased we are reimagining the future of commercial real estate.
Our cloud-based commercial property management software is designed to specifically meet the needs of commercial property owners and property managers and make Commercial Real Estate simple and seamless for all parties.
As a Front End Senior Software Developer, you will play a key specialist role in the Engineering Team; designing, developing, modifying, managing bugs, documenting and deploying complex software to the highest level of quality whilst mentoring more junior members of the team. We are open to this role being based in our Napier office, or remotely around NZ.
• Write and maintain code to system requirements and technical specifications meeting quality standards
• Provide support with diagnosing and correcting complex production issues
• Direct system testing and validation procedures
• Identify technology limitations in current application and code
• Experience developing solutions for the Cloud/SaaS technical web environments - particularly, experience working with the Microsoft Azure platform would be useful
• An ability to write beautiful code that runs quickly and robustly - and initiative to debug, fix and improve existing code
• A flair for developing excellent user interface and experience
• A desire to work in a busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment with a great team.
Cultural fit is very important to us too, so we’re looking for someone to join us in living out our core values:
• People First: One team globally; our people and customers always come first.
• Find a Way: Like a river, we find a way around all obstacles
• Win or Learn: Our journey for improvement never ends; enjoy the ride!
Why Join Re-Leased?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing global business where we encourage thought diversity and driving new ideas. In exchange, we can offer a genuine opportunity to join a fast paced, success story and the chance to become part of an award winning team whilst growing your own career with us. In addition to other benefits, all our employees will get an Individual Health Insurance Policy with Accuro and can choose to join our Employee Share Option Plan to get shares in Re-Leased.