Come and make a real impact in one of New Zealand's rising tech stars, helping over 30,000 farms across the world manage their financial performance and be better, more profitable, and sustainable operations now and for future generations.
We have taken our vision from Aotearoa to the world and now have teams across Australia, the United Kingdom and North America.
As a company, we pride ourselves on our people-first culture; we provide unique opportunities that are equally challenging and rewarding and an environment where people are celebrated for the impact they make, encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and supported to grow and develop.
This is a critical role to our continued success, the Customer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring our partners are highly competent at using the Figured App and getting the value that helps their farms and business thrive, you will lead successful on-boarding, training and support experiences. Working alongside the wider global customer and product teams, supporting and managing activities that deliver top-line success to our customers.
You will enjoy the human tone and nature that we deliver to our customers, whether it's through our conversations on Intercom, in person, or how we communicate through our training material. If you have a passion for supporting customers, building relationships and developing and training people, and want to be part of an awesome customer success team, then this might just be your jam.
To smash this role you will have:
• Experience in troubleshooting and supporting complex software product (preferably in the fintech space)
• Knowledge of how an accounting practice and its systems work
• Experience designing and delivering training material
• Exposure to emerging cloud-based technology
• Loads of initiative and the proven ability to work autonomously
• Outstanding communication, strong organizational and presentation skills along with a proven record of having built lasting relationships
• Experience in Customer Success Management
• Experience working with Intercom and Hubspot would be advantageous
What’s in it for you?
• A real purpose to what you do - Try helping the industry that feeds the world and putting a New Zealand business on global stage
• Growth all around - When immersing yourself into a fast-growing company, you’ll be elevating your experience to the next level in a role that spans across multiple areas of Customer Success.
• Global impact - Like the sound of making a real impact? We’ll give you the chance to do that on a global scale
• Top-notch learning opportunities - Learning from great leaders in a cross-functional way, you’ll enjoy plenty of professional development opportunities and a development budget to spend on courses, conferences or workshops of your choosing
• Flexibility - We care more about the impact you’re making and less about where and how you work, this means you can enjoy both the comfort of your home/cafe/beach and the energy and buzz of our amazing Auckland city office.
• Health - enjoy extra leave with 25 days off a year and subsidised health insurance with Southern Cross Health
• Team fun - Daily quizzes, tim tams, fruit, ice cream and Friday kai, monthly social activities are just a few of the rituals that bring us together.
This is a great opportunity to be part of something big for someone passionate about progressive tech and making a difference and having loads of fun along the way.