Hnry is looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Coordinator to oversee implementation of our digital marketing campaigns and drive improvements in the return on ad spend (ROAS) from all digital marketing channels.
In this role, you will work within the Sales and Marketing function of the business to plan and execute new digital marketing campaigns, provide insights on performance by campaign & channel, and then use those insights to improve advertising performance across all digital marketing channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with the rest of the Sales and Marketing team to plan and create new digital marketing campaign ideas that align with our content calendar
• Developing exciting new ad & creative concepts and briefing them to our graphic designers/ video teams for production
• Setting up, implementing, optimising, and reporting on campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
• Identifying and setting up new digital channels and other digital advertising opportunities.
• Analysing past digital advertising performance to produce actionable insights which improve campaign and channel performance.
• Optimising digital marketing activity to maximise customer lifetime value and quality of leads rather than traditional performance metrics such as CPC/CPM.
How we work:
• We are a fast-moving, highly collaborative and motivated team, that is growing quickly.
• We have a relentless focus on the customer, and on delivering great experiences to ensure we maintain our high rate of customer referrals.
• We take a data-driven approach to everything we do, making decisions based on user behaviour - constantly tweaking and optimising to improve.
• We follow agile practices, delivering improvements iteratively in small chunks. We track the impact of our work and measure ourselves based on delivering measurable contributions towards agreed targets.
• We encourage experimentation - whether that's experimenting with new tools or techniques, or experimenting with new channels.
• We invest in our people, and provide opportunities for career growth and progression.
• We work hard and we finish on time, no crazy hours.
• Have proven technical knowledge of Google Ads & Adwords Editor and 2+ years experience setting up and optimising SEM campaigns.
• Have proven experience using Google Data Studio or another analytics platform to produce actionable insights on digital advertising performance.
• Have experience setting up advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads.
• Have a focus on performance, driving ROI and conversion, taking a data-driven approach to optimisation to drive the acquisition of specific types of customers.
• Be a relentless A/B tester, willing to iterate and challenge existing practices to improve campaign performance.
• Be well-organised and able to manage & prioritise several projects on the go.
• Be able to bring your own ideas to the table, be driven and motivated to hit goals, and have the skills to make those ideas a reality.
• Have excellent written communication and collaboration skills — we work together and succeed as a team.
Bonus points for:
• Experience using Google Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, or any Programmatic DSP.
• Coming from a Performance agency or e-commerce background
• Working in highly agile and responsive environments
• Having a passion for data science or SQL knowledge
• Having previously been self-employed (freelancing, contracting, etc) in any industry/profession.