We are on a mission to transform how tradespeople run their businesses and have a positive impact on their life. We hire people with energy to build something special that will transform an industry and meaningfully impact the life of our customers. Success for us is millions of people using Tradify across the world.
We offer a dynamic high growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast paced, action oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. Fundamentally we want to solve big problems and build great products that people love and can’t live without.
With a rapidly growing customer base, Customer Support is at the heart of what we do, and we’re doing a pretty great job so far. We’re proud to be working on great and innovative ways to help Tradies succeed each and every day, but we want to do more and to help with our growth, we're looking for an energetic, support focused graduate to join our central Auckland team.
As the first point of contact for existing customers – you are an integral part of our customer team. You'll help them with their problems, get to know them, be friendly, patient, honest and you'll get lots of great feedback from happy customers whose lives you've made better.
If you have a passion for customer support, technology and taking on the world then read on.
On a typical day, you will:
• Provide setup assistance and answer inbound support queries via helpdesk, email and phone to paid customers.
• Work closely alongside our NZ sales team and provide support assistance when required to help our trialists get over the line, and provide technical assistance to our Customer Success team to help onboard new customers.
• Assist our development team in finding bugs and other product related issues.
• Work collaboratively to decrease churn and come up with new initiatives to help our existing customers succeed and grow.
• Supporting our product and marketing teams with valuable customer insights.
• Keeping us informed of our key customer metrics by updating our customer metrics when required.
• Help improve our support function through the creation of content including FAQs, How to Guides and Videos on our Knowledge Base.
You're going to love this job if you...
• Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Are highly organised and can juggle many different tasks at once.
• “Diagnose”, “troubleshoot”, are common words to describe what you love to do.
• Believe tradies do important work and want to be part of an environment that works relentlessly to ensure we make their lives better.
• Thrive in a great team environment where everyone is friendly, smart, and driven.
• Flexibility to work late shifts 10.30 am - 19.00pm to service our ANZ customer base.
We offer a dynamic high growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast paced, action oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
For the right candidate, we offer a great benefits package, including competitive remuneration, Employee Share Options (ESOP), Down Tools Days (6 days a year to follow your passion), Volunteer Leave (to pay it forward in our community), Birthday leave (a paid day off so you can celebrate) and a values based culture.