We are on a mission to transform how tradespeople run their businesses and have a positive impact on their life. We hire people with energy to build something special that will transform an industry and meaningfully impact the life of our customers. Success for us is millions of people using Tradify across the world.
We offer a dynamic high growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast-paced, action-oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. Fundamentally we want to solve big problems and build great products that people love and can’t live without.
With a rapidly growing customer base, Customer Success is at the heart of what we do, and we’re doing a pretty great job so far, beating our own growth records every month. We’re proud to be working on great and innovative ways to help Tradies succeed each and every day, but we want to do more.
As we increase our focus on Customer Success even further, we need an outstanding Graduate Customer Success Representative who helps customers achieve their desired outcomes, and succeed, above everything else. Your number one priority will be to help our customers achieve success using Tradify. You will be passionate about helping others use world-class tech, be able to communicate and build a strong rapport with all sorts of different people and be comfortable stepping Tradies through exactly how they can make the most of Tradify/
Your most important tasks will be to reach out to new Tradify customers by phone to make sure they are up and running with the app, give them a hand with their set up if they need it, answer any questions they have and just do whatever it takes to make them successful. You’ll need to follow established Customer Success processes, as well as actively help us to improve our processes and suggest new ideas and approaches.
If you thrive on variety, love talking with customers and helping people succeed, and you know that having fun and working together are key to a great work environment, you’re gonna fit right in.
In a typical day, you might:
• Deliver online webinars and demos to customers to help them grasp the technology, or to introduce new/additional features
• Answer emails and texts from Tradify customers, answer their questions and/or point them to available resources
• Make 20-30 welcome calls a day to new customers to understand their business, what their needs are, what problems they are looking to solve and ensure they are using Tradify effectively
• Check back in with customers who have been using Tradify for a few weeks, a few months or even a few years to see how they’re getting on
• Take a break with a game of table tennis
• Get stuck into a thorny problem a customer is having and help them figure out a solution.
You’re going to love this job if you:
• Are highly empathetic, high energy and can relate to people from all walks of life
• Love to find ways to make technology understandable and relatable. Many of the people you’ll be talking to are great at what they do but not with the tools you’re helping them understand and use
• Are highly organised with great attention to detail, as you’ll need to follow established processes and juggle lots of different tasks
• Driven to make sure you contact all customers to need help onboarding, or potentially have an issue
• Have “the gift of the gab” – you need excellent written and verbal communications skills, as you’ll be chatting with customers all day via phone, email, and SMS
• Thrive in a great team environment where everyone is friendly, smart, and driven
• Believe that tradespeople do important work and that supporting them to do their work better is an awesome thing to be a part of
• Want to do work that improves other people’s lives, but also believe it should be fun
We offer a dynamic high growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast-paced, action-oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
For the right candidate, we offer a great benefits package, including competitive remuneration, Employee Share Options (ESOP), Down Tools Days (6 days a year to follow your passion), Volunteer Leave (to pay it forward in our community), Birthday leave (a paid day off so you can celebrate) and a values-based culture.