SwipedOn has a terrific opportunity to join our growing team, in an exciting Account Executive role. This is a wide-ranging role where you will be responsible for achieving monthly quotas, growing our current customer base, identifying opportunities and more.
About the role...
We are looking for a sales superstar to join us on our journey and look after our Australia and New Zealand customers, focussing on growing new revenue and customer numbers, while identifying opportunities to manage and expand our existing customer base. The Account Executive reports to our Global Head of Sales and plays a key role in our business, turning new customers into long-term profitable relationships. Being the face of SwipedOn, you will represent our brand to the market, assisting and delighting our customers with every interaction to ensure their business needs are met.
What you will be doing...
• Achieve monthly quotas for new revenue and customer growth targets
• Strategically build, manage and close a sales pipeline to achieve monthly goals
• Manage inbound leads with a high priority, meeting SLA contract rates
• Drive new initiatives to prospect outbound leads, focusing on high value or high converting segments
• Identify opportunities to continue growing the current customer base, expanding existing revenue through locations, upgrades and add-ons
• Handle, to a high quality, our enterprise customers with ongoing support and relationship management
• Supporting customer requests for technical support, both during trial periods and ongoing as and when needed
• Analyse trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and products
• Maintain and keep an updated record of all customer activities in our CRM on a daily basis
• Bring onboard and manage a high quality of customers minimising churn and downgrades
What you will need to bring...
• The right attitude! You need to be an ambitious and motivated self-starter, someone who takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of selling to different customers while solving a wide range of problems
• Understand current industry sales processes, sales techniques and negotiating strategies
• Are comfortable with making a high volume of sales calls per day, following up via email and closing a large number of deals per month
• Have a minimum of 1 year of proven sales experience in a sales environment, software preferable
• Have a confident approach to sales and building relationships with key accounts
• Enjoy the challenge of working with a broad range of different customers to understand their business needs and are comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders
• Are passionate about tech and enjoy finding ways to simplify the buying and selling process
• Understand and own the skills required to operate in a fast-paced tech environment
• Are confident in multi-tasking
• Experience working with software, specifically a SaaS company is a plus
• Experience with HubSpot, Intercom, G-suite and iOS is highly regarded
We would love to hear from you if you are...
• An excellent communicator, both oral and written
• Keen, curious, and never satisfied with 'ordinary'
• A likeable person with a positive attitude
• Flexible in mindset and comfortable managing rapid change
• A natural collaborator who wants to be part of a growing team and company
• Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and have a high level of initiative
• Comes to the table with solutions to solve problems
Because it’s about more than just a pay check, we also offer some sweet perks...
• Fortnightly half day off
• We’re open to flexible & hybrid working arrangements
• Company share options at no cost to you
• Discretionary bonus
• Get your birthday off (we might still have cake though)
• KiwiSaver ‘on top’ of your salary
• Paid paternity/partners leave
• Annual wellness week
• Free espresso coffee, smoothies, snacks, fruit & Friday beverages
• Standing desks
• Casual dress code, work how you feel most comfortable
All applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ.