Raygun is on a mission to help our customers create perfect software experiences. Mission success is when our platform targets the most valuable work that engineers around the world can do to make their customers thrilled. We offer Crash Reporting, Real User Monitoring, and Application Performance Monitoring, but instead of a bunch of graphs on a screen we give engineers a toolkit to cleverly focus their efforts.
As a Customer Success Manager at Raygun, you will engage with an international community of engineers to help them get the most out of our products. Raygun helps software teams resolve errors and performance issues with their software.
In this role you will nurture relationships with customers to help them become more successful with Raygun, which will allow them to improve the performance of their own software. We will provide training on our platform and on trends in software development to help you increase your knowledge.
You will leverage a love of getting people to talk about technical concepts with a detail-oriented approach to relationship management. This role is great for people with an interest in software technology concepts - especially how software is built (and why it sometimes doesn't work!).
Key metrics for success in this role are account engagement, feature use, customer retention and expansion.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
• Regularly reach out to a portfolio of customers (as well as the customer base as a whole) via video, voice, text chat, and support systems.
• Look for opportunities to grow customer accounts and show customers how to use features and functionality in line with best practice.
• Train users to help them get more out of our product.
• Learn how to advise customers on specific problem situations and develop ideas for the most innovative and effective usage of Raygun.
• Help to plan and create content for engagement and education campaigns (e.g., webinars, welcome emails, newsletters) to inform customers about new and updated product capabilities.
• Identify successful customers as well as churn risks and be able to work collaboratively to retain customers.
• Work closely with internal teams including Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Finance.
• Be willing to go above and beyond for customers to ensure they have a great experience with Raygun.
• You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working directly with customers, accounts, or internal stakeholders. It would be nice to have 3+ years of experience working with clients of a subscription or technology product.
• Comfort with selling and negotiation as required. You will work with clients on pricing adjustments, upsells, renewals, and cancellations.
• Outstanding, self-motivated time management and organisational skills with a terrific eye for detail.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills; experience with professional presentations.
• Enthusiasm to take part in conversations about technical topics like programming languages, Agile development, front-end versus back-end, and more.
• It would be beneficial to have exposure to CRM systems (e.g. SalesForce, HubSpot CRM) and Customer Support platforms (e.g. Intercom, ZenDesk). Exposure to productivity and issue-tracking software (e.g. Trello, Jira, GitHub) is also a plus.
• Experience with any of the following is a “nice to have”: technical support, account management, technical pre-sales, consulting, non-English-speaking customers
•This is a full-time role based in New Zealand. You will need a flexible schedule to provide coverage for an international customer base, and that comes with flexibility in your work schedule and the ability to work from home.
• Become a part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes. You will have the ability to influence growth and clearly see your impact.
• A team that provides world-class customer experiences requires a variety of perspectives and different approaches to problem solving.
If you feel like you and your experience are close to what is described above, you should apply!