Partly is an early-stage startup on a mission to connect the world's parts. We're developing solutions for the auto parts industry to revolutionise how businesses in this space operate.
We were founded by ex-Rocket Lab engineers and raised our Seed round from Blackbird Ventures (Canva, CultureAmp etc.), Hillfarrance, IceHouse Ventures and Peter Beck (RocketLab Founder).
We have 2 main products: PartsPal, a SaaS tool that makes it easy for parts businesses to sell online; and Partly API, which connects to our vehicle and parts database. We utilise bleeding-edge technology to solve challenging, but exciting problems that make a huge impact in a $1.9 trillion industry.
The team at Partly are young and ambitious, and continually striving to improve. We are expanding globally, and offering you an exciting opportunity to grow your career alongside us, develop your skills and have fun doing it.
We are looking for an extremely ambitious engineering intern to join our team of exceptional software engineers.
Experience & qualifications:
• Completing a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science in 2021
• Experience with Node.JS, Typescript, ORM such as Prisma or Sequelize
• Experience working with large complex datasets.
What you will do:
• Mapping data out of the relational database, into Sequelize or Prism Typescript models
• Adding features into the core software with Typescript/NodeJS
• Indexing model data to Elasticsearch
• Creating filters/dashboards built on top of Node Js + Angular + Sequelize
• Testing and validating data visualizations, and supporting move into production systems
• Work in our development team to make beautiful software
• Above-market hourly rate
• Potential to join as a full-time 'Junior Engineer' in 2022
• Flexible work hours
• Team social events
• Brand new office
• Free snacks and coffee machine.
Note: you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand in order to be considered for this role. If relocating to Christchurch, we can assist with moving and setup costs.
To be considered for this role, you must be completing your degree in 2021 and looking for full-time employment in 2022.