Ambit succeeds when our customers succeed, that customer success underpins everything we do. We are looking for another wonderful person with a real can-do attitude, to join our growing Customer Success Team in Auckland – someone who will relish the chance to deliver on our customers’ goals from their journey with Ambit.
• Deliver on Customer Success Activities & Outcomes
• Contribute to the implementation of new customers.
• Ensure onboarding and adoption creates incremental value.
• Influence future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
• Assist in new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
• Support the design of conversational models, if need be, and deliver value-add training to customers.
• As agreed with the greater team, attend regular customer meetings to further develop the relationship and the customer experience.
• Manage customer feedback, including contributing to the development and fostering of a customer community.
• Strict adherence to policies on support.
• Delivering relevant analysis and reporting and the underlying information pertaining to customers' use, engagement, and experience, to the company.
• Assisting in the scoping, assessing, and implementing any tools to help the CS Team.
• Being a Subject Matter Expert across Ambit products
• Assist in the establishment of policies and practices that the entire company can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
Particular responsibilities include:
• Documenting key steps or milestones during a customer’s first 30/90 days (and thereafter).
• Capturing and designing the conversation flows.
• Building conversations according to customer requirements.
• Building chatbots on Ambit platform.
• Testing and analysis.
• Supporting and enabling customers to use Ambit’s platform.
• Implementation scripting.
• Documentation of workflows and interaction requirements
Credentials, Experience, & Skills:
• Preferably 3 Years of professional experience in Customer Service roles - Especially SaaS
• Knowledge of Customer Service practices.
• Operational skills and experience in relevant systems and software packages, including CRM and support management.
• Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
• Demonstrated ability to interface with people at all levels.
• Written and verbal communication skills relevant to the position.
• Job involves contact both internal and external to the company requiring an enthusiastic, pleasant, helpful, personable and professional manner and tact.
Ambit is a startup business. This role requires a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-start-it attitude to execution. Initiative is vital. The job description is always only a guide because things will change.
• Learning agility is vital. The role requires someone who loves to learn new things and learn quickly.
• Collaboration is essential - given the intimate nature of Ambit and the necessary interaction between all its personnel, teamwork plays an important part.
• You are a self-starter, self-manager, enjoy challenges, think outside the square with any eye for detail - you sweat the small and big stuff for Customers.
• You need to love engaging with our Customers