Ready to jump that fence and run with a herd that’s going places? Happy to graft while you gallop up that mountain to find the best tasting hay? Then hold your reigns and look no further!
We are on the hunt for two Sales Development Representatives to join our highly successful growing Sales team. Gain global business experience and be part of the action of revenue generation.
We provide the premium cloud-based practice management software solution to veterinary businesses around the world. The ezyVet software helps our customers manage their clinics, specialist centres, hospitals or universities in intuitive and innovative ways giving them more time and the tools to better care for our furry friends.
Global SaaS (Software as a Service) sales is complex, challenging and hugely rewarding. There is a clear development and progression plan with this role that will give you the opportunity to hone your craft before launching into more complex customer engagements.
You will develop solution-oriented sales skills, working with customers to understand what their needs or challenges are and how we are best placed to help.
What might you be doing on the daily?
• Receive comprehensive support and training from an experienced leadership team who are focused on your learning, growth, and success
• Create and nurture new sales opportunities for ezyVet. This means you will search, source, identify and engage with potential ezyVet customers over a variety of media channels as well as cold calling
• Develop strategic marketing skills by partnering with our Marketing team to deliver campaigns to existing and prospective customers
• Identify areas of opportunity from our existing customer database, develop a re-engagement strategy and initiate conversations that lead to further sales follow up (ideally a webinar)
• Learn, practice and hone varied sales skills and techniques to deliver exceptional customer experiences that transition customers into our sales pipeline
• Build your SME knowledge in the software market and the veterinary space to provide professional and knowledgeable sales interactions
Excellent, now do you have any of these spots under your fur?
• Loves engaging with people - self-assured with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• A problem solver - good at thinking on your feet
• Enjoys working to goals or targets
• Customer oriented, a good listener and can build rapport quickly
• Experience of working or performing under pressure, and of thriving in this environment – such as during university studies, competitions (sports or other), work etc
• A self-starter, who is organised and able to juggle multiple tasks at once
• Commerce or business related qualification would be helpful, but we encourage people with other backgrounds to apply also
• Able to work 6am – 3pm (this is to service the North American and Asia Pac markets)
• Sales experience is an advantage but not a must have if you are passionate and keen to learn.
With a little kiwi ingenuity and a lot of passion, ezyVet came into existence. Our next-generation cloud-based software is transforming the way our customers run their veterinary businesses. ezyVet, powered by IDEXX, has over 200 employees sitting within the IDEXX family of 9k+. ezyVet has offices in London, Dallas, and Auckland servicing customers in over 18 countries. We are growing at a fast pace where no two days are the same. There’s no better time than now to join the ezyVet journey.
And just in case you need an extra carrot:
• Join an inspiring and successful fun team.
• Enjoy a brand-new custom-built office in centrally located Freemans Bay with views of the Bridge
• 3x free tasty lunches a week, including food truck Fridays.
• Onsite gym and rooftop bar
• Free fresh fruit and barista standard coffee
• Never work on your birthday again with our birthday leave policy
• Animal friendly office – woof woof!
It’s pretty exhilarating up here in the cloud, but it would be even better if you joined the flock
Want to provide vets with the best software in town so they can get on with helping our furry friends?
Then hit apply and watch your sales career take flight!