We are now expanding into New Zealand and have an exciting opportunity for you to join our New Zealand team.
Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the payoff of uncapped commission?
Are you looking for an exciting technology start up feel, with the safety of a globally backed company? If you are nodding, then read on!
We are looking for target driven, self-motivated with a professional mindset and has a passion for selling to join our rapid expanding Sales Team as Sales Executive!
The ideal candidate should be ambitious towards their goals, a hunter that loves to win and hit targets, and have a genuine interest in sales with an appetite to carve out a sales career.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be at the frontline of helping New Zealand law firms acquire LEAP. You will form a part of our legal sales team to identify, qualify, develop, and close new business leads.
Who are we?
LEAP is the global leader in the development of integrated productivity solutions for law firms with offices in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. We employ more than 400 people globally with more than 61,000 practitioners using our solution globally, enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art legal practice management. As the world continues to adapt and grow, our cloud based legal solution is proving its value by helping law firms to work remotely anywhere to ensure their business continuity and efficiency.
Our Team pride in our Company Culture and shares a genuine interest in how our solutions can positively impact our clients, and we acknowledge their efforts with professional development, flexible work environment and Be Me Leave.
What you'll do:
• Identify and qualify new prospects
• Build and nurture relationships with prospects
• Maintain a solid pipeline of prospects
• Convert prospects into demonstration bookings
• Master and confidently demonstrate the benefits of LEAP to opportunities either in person or online (3+ user target market only)
• Ensure all communication with opportunities is effective and moves to a close
• Negotiate to a win / win outcome with prospects
• Master the LEAP demonstration script
• Respond quickly to sales enquiries by phone or email
• Monitor and report on activities and KPIs using Salesforce
• Attend sales conferences and events
• Attend conferences, roadshows, exhibitions and events, networking with existing clients and prospective clients
What you need to be really good at:
• Expanding and advancing opportunities – engaging with customers to explore their situations and needs; probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions; maximizing the productiveness of interactions by monitoring and building on customers’ cues; articulating and promoting a path forward
• Sales negotiation – effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements that gain customers’ acceptance and commitment
• Managing work (includes time management) – setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement
• Continuous learning – actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
• Sales disposition – demonstrating the traits, inclinations, and outlooks that characterize successful salespersons; exhibiting behavioral styles that facilitate adaptation to the demands of the sales role
Whay you know and have done before joining us:
• A proven record and demonstrated passion for solution selling, preferably within a professional services or B2B environment
• Demonstrated ability to self-generate leads, including prospecting, cold calling, converting leads into demonstration bookings and closing deals
• Ability to build strong relationships with teams and clients through confidence and trust
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement
• Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM (desired, but not essential)
• Legal industry experience (desired, but not essential)
• Friendly, supportive, and driven culture
• Company updates for birthdays, work anniversaries, new joiners and passing of probation
• Generous Parental Leave benefits
• One additional paid "Be Me" leave day per year to celebrate being you!
At LEAP, we promote equal opportunity. Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion not only promotes innovation but we believe is the right way to do business. Our LEAP people bring different cultures, genders and perspectives to their days and we wouldn't have it any other way. We welcome and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify.
In accordance with our COVID safe workplace guidelines, we require our employees to be fully vaccinated.