As an Operations Specialist at Linktree, you’ll be working together with Operations Manager George and the wider Operations Team to make sure things are running smoothly, both internally as a business and externally as a product to our customers. We’re just getting started, so joining us now means a LOT of influence on the direction we’re going.
You would be someone like is comfortable with ambiguity, your plan for the day might be thrown out the window at 9am and that's fine with you. This isn't a do the tasks on the job description kind of role. It's constantly evolving, changing, and growing.
Want to know what a day could look like here?
"No two days are the same" might sound cliche, but it's certainly true at Linktree! It's what makes working here so much fun.
One day you might be working alongside the people team to improve the onboarding process for new starters, including developing new starter resources and working to improve discoverability within our internal wiki, Notion. The next you might be implementing and then tracking the performance of a new tool using our company engagement survey.
What We Are Looking For:
There's not a set criteria for the title you have held previously but we do prefer if you've worked in early-stage tech startups, due to understanding the growth phase we are in and the needs of engineers, product managers and marketers in their cross-functional environments.
This would suit someone with 1-3 years in similar roles due to the exposure you would have to some of the common tools we use - G suite, Excel, Notion, Asana, Miro, Slack etc.
We're hoping you're super smart with a superhuman ability to get sh*t done. We'll need you to prioritise efficiently and have a clear framework for doing so. You'll also need to be a great communicator, who can back up their opinions with a clearly justified rationale. Bonus points if you’re a weapon at Google Slides.
Where & How We Work:
We are a global, diverse group across age, gender, and race and offer a truly flexible and family friendly work environment. Kids, pets, and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid "remote, but in-office sometimes" approach and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and LA is coming next, but our team is spread across Australia, United States, and New Zealand. Growing from 20 people in early 2020, to 50 in 2021 and over 200 in 2022, Linktree is still growing rapidly!
Being globally distributed doesn't mean working to one timezone and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a "normal" 9-5 being a global company, but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our Culture & Benefits:
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We recognise that each person is unique and have designed our benefits with this in mind. Each person has $6000 AUD to spend across Wellness, Growth, Lifestyle, and Impact pillars. This could be spent on things like (but not limited to): fitness memberships, development courses, books, childcare, pet insurance, mental health support, bike equipment, travel, or green energy initiatives.
- Employee Stock Option Program - we want each and every employee to share in the company’s success as we go further together.
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle. We also offer 4 weeks of paid leave for early pregnancy loss and the full parental leave for later pregnancy loss, in addition to a support program.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- Flexibility is at the core of Linktree, so whether you prefer fully remote, the office, or a bit of both, the choice is up to you. We trust you to get the work done.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transpositive inclusion policy.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees having free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space.
Where to find us