We are on a mission to transform how tradespeople run their businesses and have a positive impact on their lives. We hire people with energy to build something special that will transform an industry and meaningfully impact the life of our customers. Success for us is millions of people using Tradify across the world.
We offer a dynamic high growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast paced, action oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in. Fundamentally we want to solve big problems and build great products that people love and can’t live without.
Do you want a job that goes deeper than being just another coder? Not only will you be owning the web and internet technologies, infrastructure and apis, you’ll be collaborating with a team of friendly and focussed engineers building out a world-class cloud based modern tech stack. You’ll be living and breathing Tradify’s goals and culture on a daily basis.
Your most important focus will be on developing customer focused features on our web portal using Angular, Typescript, Web API and Entity. Whilst we primarily use these technologies, we are actually much more interested in your overall expertise and engineering attitude, if you know C# we are sure a successful candidate would pick up the rest without a problem.
If you thrive on technical challenges, a relentless pursuit of creating awesome user experiences, and ultimately helping people succeed, you’re gonna fit right in.
In a typical day, you might:
• Kick off the morning with coffee and a stand-up
• Meet with the UX team to discuss prototypes for new mobile features
Carry out a peer-review on a team-mate’s .net code
• Join in a discussion about a customer need and the role that the website could play in solving it
• Sit with a designer finely tuning the user interface and web performance so that it feels silky smooth
• Continue to substantially enhance our codebase offering by refactoring components, layouts and workflows.
You’re going to love this job if you:
• Have 3+ years experience in professional software engineering, using .net or a similar
• Are focussed on the quality of the user experience as much as the quality of the code-base
• Pride yourself on crafting error-free, high-performance code that can be easily understood by others.
• Enjoy participating in a high performance team-oriented environment to develop a complex web and mobile app platform.
• Enjoy integrating with software components to build a fully functional software eco-system.
• Are highly organised with great attention to detail.
• Believe that tradies do important work and that supporting them to success is an awesome job.
• Want to do work that improves other people’s lives, but also believe it should be fun.
We offer a great benefits package, including competitive remuneration, Employee Share Options (ESOP), Down Tools Days (6 days a year to follow your passion), Volunteer Leave (to pay it forward in our community), Birthday leave (a paid day off so you can celebrate) and a values based culture.