Come and make a real impact in one of New Zealand's rising tech stars, helping over 30,000 farms across the world manage their financial performance and be better, more profitable, and sustainable operations now and for future generations.
We have taken our vision from Aotearoa to the world and now have teams across Australia, the United Kingdom and North America.
As a company, we pride ourselves on our people-first culture; we provide unique opportunities that are equally challenging and rewarding and an environment where people are celebrated for the impact they make, encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and supported to grow and develop.
One of the biggest causes of stress for farmers comes from not knowing their financial position, not feeling in control, and not feeling supported. Figured provides peace of mind by providing them with clarity and control, and by connecting them to their financial advisors.
Figured is a SaaS platform that works with Xero, to enable Farmers, Accountants, Bankers and their advisors to work together on a single set of financial data, bringing together production information with financial data to create a clear picture of the farms financial position, variance to budget and forecast position.
This is an opportunity to be part of a business which is making a significant difference in the lives of farmers and their financial advisors everywhere in the world. If you enjoy variety and problem solving, working with smart, positive people, and really want to make a mark in a global business, then this might just be the marketing role for you.
Reporting to the GM Marketing and Customer Success, the Product Marketing Manager is a new global role, based in NZ, and plays a core role in linking our product strategy to the tactics that drive success in our go-to-market model. We’re after a product evangelist that plays an integral role in educating our people, our partners and the market about new product launches, features and enhancements, as well as reinforcing the value proposition of the existing capabilities of Figured plus any new and evolving app integrations.
In addition to working with our small but mighty marketing team, you will work closely with product development teams to incorporate market and customer insights. The Product Marketing Manager will be able to back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with our customers.
• Collaborate with the product team to bring new features and products to life through insightful product marketing content and communications
• Help create the product story and compelling content to drive adoption and reinforce the customer value proposition of Figured
• Work closely with Data, Customer Success and Sales teams to help embed and track product usage across the customer lifecycle
• Work with GM Strategic Partnerships on collaborative marketing and technical integrations with app partners.
What we’re hoping you can bring to the table
(Ideally, you’ve got experience across all of these areas, however, we’d prefer an awesome person with a great attitude and passion to make a difference, than someone who thinks they know it all).
• Min 3-5 years experience in B2B/partner/product marketing
• Experience in product marketing and development
• A solid understanding of mar-tech tools such as Hubspot
• A flair and love for writing and developing content
• Brilliant communication, project management and influencing skills
• Experience in global SaaS or high growth, agile environments a must
• Previous experience working with Accountants or in Finance a plus
• An interest or background in farming is a bonus!
What sort of person works at Figured?
• Learning agility - you love to learn new things by doing and do that quickly
• Complexity is your jam - you prosper in dealing with multi-layered issues and dive in executing out complex plans
• Multi tasking - you sweat the juggling of multiple tasks and deadlines
• Communication/collaboration - extra emphasis on this! As part of a tight knot marketing team serving all our markets, you are great at working alongside and keeping people in the loop.
• Initiative - you prefer to go and figure something out than waiting to be told
• Independent - you thrive on the autonomy and not phased by having to dig around to collect information.
What's in it for you:
We pride ourselves on our collaborative approach internally and externally. On a day to day basis you will be collaborating with like-minded passionate and driven people who want to make a real difference to the lives of their customers and the agriculture industry. We will reward your awesomeness with:
• A real purpose to what you do - How about helping the industry that feeds the world
• Growth all around - When immersing yourself into a fast-growing company, you’ll be elevating your experience to the next level
• Global impact - Like the sound of making a real impact? We’ll give you the chance to do that on a global scale
• Top-notch mentoring - Learning from the best in a cross-functional scenario, you’ll enjoy plenty of professional development opportunities
• Flexibility - We care more about the impact you’re making and less about where and how you work, this means you can enjoy both the comfort of your home/cafe/beach and the energy and buzz of our amazing Auckland city office.
• Health - enjoy extra leave with 25 days off a year and free health insurance with Southern Cross
Fun! - daily quizzes, tim tams, fruit, ice cream Thursdays and Friday kai are just a few of the rituals that bring us together.
This is a great opportunity to be part of something big where you can’t help but grow and develop a product that is revolutionising the business of farming. This will be your life’s best work!
So if this is your jam then wait no more, hit us up with an application that demonstrates your passion and mad skills in taking on this awesome role.