SaaS Company going global. Lead strategy not just execute!
Fergus is a 100% New Zealand owned tech company that builds outstanding job management software. We are helping tradespeople all around the world manage their business is a much smarter way.
Work with exceptional people leaders, prioritise your own development and growth as well as be part of a caring, inclusive and connected culture. We pay above market salaries, have great benefits including paid parental leave, hybrid and flexible working options, additional wellbeing leave and our people experience is one of the best you will find.
Plus you are part of our team actually solving problems that really do change and enhance our customers lives for the better. What more could you want?
As our Product Marketing Manager you will be building the Fergus brand and product across our Global markets, currently NZ, Australia and UK. Defining Fergus’s Go To Market strategy for Fergus products and work across product, sales and marketing to implement it.
Responsible for identifying and sizing target markets, developing clear positioning and messaging, launching new products while enabling sales and customer success to drive revenue for new and existing users. This role is key and will work closely with our Product and Engineering squads.
• At least three years of experience launching successful GTM for B2B products and services, ideally in a SaaS company
• Have experience working closely with enterprise sales teams on messaging, content and playbooks
• Have strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, with a data driven approach to marketing.
• A strong understanding of customer centricity, marketing and communications fundamentals.
• Well organised and self-motivated with a confident and outgoing personality.
We pay well and have some great benefits, but culture and team fit are incredibly important to us at Fergus.