Serko is an NZX50, global business travel and expense company, with our Headquarters based in Parnell, Auckland. As the 2020 HI-Tech Company of the Year, we're a SaaS that is diverse, close-knit group where everyone's opinion matters. We’re already the established leader in Australasia and revolutionizing the way people do business travel in the USA and Europe – and we’re growing!
Our purpose is to "Bring People Together", coupled with a vision to "Create a Connected, Frictionless Travel Experience". While the world of business travel is changing, we’re preparing companies for this with intelligent technology that helps them ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of their travelers.
Our mission is to "Build the World's Leading Business Travel Marketplace"! We’re backed by the likes of Booking.com and there is an exciting road ahead of us at a time where travel needs real, impactful change. We’re hiring people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to help us build a world-class team and product.
The Customer Service Delivery Manager is Serko’s principal owner of relationships with customers in the Operations and Services area of our business. The role’s focus is on retention of key customers, principally in the APAC region. The role works closely with Partner Development and Product Delivery to ensure 7 star service of our customers on a day to day basis. This requires being an agent to promote a continuous improvement culture.
What you will be doing
Combining your Travel System Experience (including oBT and GDS, TMC mid-offices/workflows and third-party integrations), and Service Delivery Management (ITIL) to:
- Lead incident process assurance and tool (Zendesk) maturity, contribute to continuing development of SLAs and Service Level Management reporting.
- Proactive Problem management to enable the team to scale establish an effective mechanism and set of tools and processes to categories and report on incident symptoms, root cause and resolution to prioritise permanent remediation effort with Product Delivery and Partner Delivery and own through to resolution.
- Coordinate the effective communication of Sev 1 and Major Service Outages with the Serko Leadership team, Execs, and client as appropriate, and produce client-facing incident reports (if applicable).
- Align with Partner Development to optimize customer retention strategies
- Collaborate with Partner Development on the maturity of GCS touchpoints within the Product Delivery Value Stream to maximize alignment flow and minimize friction points.
- Provide accurate and regular reports on the performance of the service delivery function
What you will bring:
- Exceptional communication skills and able to communicate to all levels of the origanisation, specifically on the customer impact of issues and major incidents.
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT (Information Technology) people at all levels of the organisation.
- Outstanding relationship and influencing skills across customer and key stakeholders within the business.
- Strong customer service focus
- Analytical/reporting skills for Operations and for key Stakeholders as required
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, can multi-task and work comfortably under pressure
- A background in a Travel Management Company (TMC) or Online Booking software company is desired
- In depth knowledge of ITIL as applied to SAAS
It's important to us that our people can bring their whole selves to work. Join our team and we have the following on offer for you!
- Competitive salary + Kiwisaver + Life Insurance + A generous employee incentive share scheme
- Laptop & tools, modern office with games, exceptional coffee, snacks, and a great social atmosphere!
- Flexibility to work-from-home and with starting and finishing times
- Extended leave benefits:
- Enhanced parental leave
- Additional covid sick leave
- Wellness & voluntary days
- Promotional opportunities among an established & growing global organisation
- 1:1's to help focus on your personal growth via multiple career pathways
- Access to discounted:
- Southern Cross health insurance
- Gym membership
- Travel industry discounts
- Local eateries
- Free flu shots, and confidential support, guidance, and counselling services with EAP
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of our people - with many different nationalities proudly represented across the Serko workforce. We look for people to add to our culture!