ArchiPro is a cutting edge online platform for design and architecture, connecting homeowners, products and professionals for all things design and build. Our mission is to simplify the end to end building experience".
In just seven years ArchiPro has revolutionised New Zealand's architecture and building industries and in October last year expanded into Australia, and into Canada this year - furthering its mission of inspiring people to build architecturally designed spaces and simplifying the building process.
It's never been a more exciting time to join!
About the Position:
We are looking for an exceptional Brand Marketing Manager responsible for development and execution of multi-platform marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and advocacy for ArchiPro. This includes brand campaigns, promotional partnerships, experiential marketing and special events. As the custodian of the brand, you’ll insist on clear and accurate representation across all channels of execution (both on and offline). Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all brand marketing projects are supported by business strategy, objectives and insights
- Work closely with the Product Marketing, Design, Content and CRM teams to bring innovative and compelling campaigns and events to market
- Manage marketing budgets and KPIs for all campaign and event activity
- Work closely with external agencies to deliver on brand strategy and roadmap
- Co-own ArchiPros event strategy with the Events team to ensure that we effectively plan and deliver all events successfully
- Come up with new and creative activations and assets that will help deliver brand results and position the brand in a premium capacity
- 5-6 years of marketing experience, with 2+ years of demonstrated success in a brand marketing role, ideally in tech or a closely related industry and a global focus
- Strong project management abilities to plan and execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and visual
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language
- Analytical, creative, and strategic thinking and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the value ArchiPro provides for users
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Opportunity to join our ESOP programme
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Long service leave programme
- Dog friendly workplace
- Team building functions and events
- Fresh fruit and barista coffee
As the company continues to move from strength to strength, we are looking for ambitious, career-focused individuals with the right attitude and drive to succeed to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like you, it's time to get in touch with us!