The strength of ArchiPro is our People. We have a strong emphasis on team culture and have brought together a group of like minded individuals who as well as working hard to create a world class platform, have fun along the way. We are agile, we work at pace and we embrace change.
About the Role:
The primary goal of a Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to support the Sales team by enabling the Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to focus on client-facing activity. This is done through calling leads to set meetings in the BDM teams diary, generating new leads and managing the pipeline of prospects.
You will be accountable and responsible for the delivery of, including but not limited to:
• 150 connected calls made per week
• 25 meetings booked per week
• Managing inbound marketing leads, qualifying them and contacting them in a timely manner
• Generating new business by developing leads and contacting new clients in the professionals sector. (You will have a focus area and/or region as part of our team strategy)
• Communicate your in-depth understanding of the ArchiPro platform and how it will add value to your client's businesses ultimately leading to sales
• Setting meetings for the BDM team to follow on the initial interest you have generated to present the ArchiPro platform to them
• Demonstrate your commitment to achieving individual and team-wide targets, taking the time to review, reflect and optimise these each month as learnings are gained
• A minimum of 2 years sales experience.
• Phone-based sales experience.
• Strong sales skills.
• Clear and articulate in both written and verbal communication.
• Have a good understanding of the design, architecture and construction industry in order to connect with clients and articulate how the ArchiPro platform will be of benefit to them (advantageous).
• Opportunity to join our ESOP Programme
• Hybrid work arrangements
• Long service leave programme
• Dog friendly workplace
• Team building functions and events
• Fresh fruit and barista coffee
As the company continues to move from strength to strength, we are looking for ambitious, career-focused individuals with the right attitude and drive to succeed to join us on our journey.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
The long-term potential with ArchiPro is exponential, we have huge plans as we expand our New Zealand and Australian businesses into new and bigger global markets.