f you’re looking for an opportunity to combine your product marketing experience with an impact-focused, high growth tech startup, read on!
Groov was co-founded in 2018 by All Black legend and mental health advocate, Sir John Kirwan and serial tech entrepreneur Adam Clark. We are on a mission to help 100,000,000 people with their daily mental wellbeing and save a 100,000 lives. Our world class digital platform is already having a positive impact on workplace cultures and employee wellbeing in leading companies across New Zealand and Australia with further global aspirations.
About this Role:
To help us achieve our mission, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, for a 12 month fixed term to cover maternity leave. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating new product messaging that is creative and compelling, and ensuring messaging is consistent and on-brand across the business.
- Working with the product, customer, clinical and marketing team to launch and promote new features, or communicate changes to our existing product to various audiences, including key contacts and end users.
- Enabling the sales and customer success functions with supporting messaging and collateral when required.
- Achieving key demand generation, adoption and engagement metrics related to product marketing campaigns and launches.
- Rolling out integrated campaigns and you’ll be adept at promoting new features and products in a way that piques interest, drives engagement and adoption.
- Leading competitor analysis to ensure the company is best positioned at a business, product, and feature level. You will deliver marketing research and insights back to the various business units to inform future product roadmap decision.
- Navigating and building cross functional relationships, closely aligning with the product, customer, clinical and marketing team.
- Sharing best practice across the team and organization
- You will also contribute as part of the wider team to achieve team and organisational objectives, even if this means occasionally doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role.
- Product Marketing experience, ideally in SaaS/tech
- Strong project management skills
- Proven confident and strong collaborator who has worked cross-functionally across multiple teams in business, in particular, sales, product, and marketing
- Ability to take functional or transactional concepts and craft a compelling, creative narrative
- Go to market strategy and execution
- Strong copywriting skills
- Integrated campaign creation and execution experience
- Prior analytical and research capability especially of competitor products
You’re going to love this job if you are:
- Super interested in technology and wellbeing, keeping up-to-date with industry trends
- Analytical, with the ability to quickly learn and understand technical concepts
- A skilled writer, creative and with a high level of attention to detail. You take a ‘less is more’ approach to copywriting
- A confident, compelling communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Emotionally intelligent, empathetic and caring
- Personable & relatable, able to quickly build and maintain trusting, effective relationships
- Accountable, highly organised and able to effectively prioritise and plan
- Self aware and committed to ongoing learning and growth
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand (with a valid working Visa, Residency or Citizenship) to be successful in this application.
Alongside an awesome team of people and a caring, inclusive culture, we offer:
- Flexible, hybrid working - with a mix of working from the office and working remote/from home
- An annual learning allowance to support you to learn and grow in ways that are meaningful to you
- 4 extra days of paid company holidays a year to give us more time to walk the talk and live the #6 Pillars so we can keep feeling good and functioning well
- Comprehensive mental health support with our expert mental health specialist partners.
If you’re looking for a challenge and you’re excited about the opportunity to help workplaces, leaders and individuals find their Groov, let’s talk!