Orah is on a mission to help schools and families maximise student potential, we're a dynamic and hungry team building a global EdTech company from New Zealand. We're looking for a young and hungry Marketing Manager to build and grow alongside the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
The Marketing Manager role is a critical role to help accelerate the sales pipeline for the company in order to hit our revenue targets. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Co-CEO, Head of Revenue Operations and Product Marketing to define and plan marketing strategy in accordance to revenue targets and budget
- Work with Product Marketing to define compelling product messaging for each of our products
- Analyse customer needs to effectively craft communication principles
- Understand the education market across core regions (NZ,AU,US,UK) intimately
- Identify, develop and execute marketing campaigns to support the sales and marketing teams to deliver against revenue targets
- Work with Revenue Operations to establish, and monitor demand generation performance across the marketing funnel
- Contribute to the company’s blog
- Coordinate marketing events both online and in-person tradeshows.
- Act as an Orah brand champion at digital and in-person events
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing or in Demand Generation
- Demonstrated Analytical approach to marketing
- Experience in a SaaS business would be preferable, particularly in a high growth environment
- Demonstrable experience in marketing products/services with a $10,000+ sticker price
- A strong understanding of marketing/sales funnels and how to monitor performance
- Outstanding listening, written and oral communication skills
- Exceptionally self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience of working with a high growth or scaling business having implemented a successful lead generation marketing plan
- Experience marketing for EdTech would be a bonus
Orah is growing quickly with a rapidly changing workplace every day. If you're highly self-motivated, a great team player and wanting to be a part of an insanely hungry team with large ambitions then we might be the place for you. Reap the rewards of building a success story, massively growing your skillset and being able to contribute to an important cause.