We are on a mission to transform how tradespeople run their businesses and have a positive impact on their lives. We hire people with energy to build something special that will transform an industry and meaningfully impact the life of our customers. Success for us is millions of people using Tradify across the world.
No cold calling involved! You'll only be speaking to people that are already trialing our product or have enquired about the inner workings of the platform.
If you thrive on variety and challenge, have a passion for sales, have excellent communication skills and love helping people succeed, you’re gonna fit right in.
In a typical day, you will:
- Reach out to our many trialists across the country using the CRM database and strive to convert them from free trialist to paid customer.
- Run live, web based demos, where you dive into Tradify and show trialists how they can use the system in their own business.
- Get stuck into the problems a trialist may have and help them figure out a solution with Tradify.
- Have availability one evening a week to participate in weekly hour long team meetings with New Zealand HQ
- Collaborate with the design, engineering and marketing teams to push the voice of the customer through to the rest of the business.
You’re going to love this job if you:
- Have 1-2 years experience in a sales role and the talent and desire to exceed your targets.
- Can relate well to a variety of people.
- Love to find ways to make technology understandable and relatable.
- Are highly organised and have great attention to detail. Time management will be critical to your success.
- Have "the gift of the gab" - you have excellent written and verbal communications skills, as you'll be chatting with customers and trialists all day via phone, email, and SMS.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment where everyone is friendly, smart and driven.
- Have a creative streak and love finding new ways to connect with customers.
- Flexibility to work rostered late shifts and attend global meetings during UK evenings/mornings
We offer a dynamic high growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast paced, action oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
For the right candidate, we offer a great benefits package, including competitive remuneration, Employee Share Options (ESOP), Down Tools Days (6 days a year to follow your passion), Volunteer Leave (4 days per year to pay it forward in our community), Birthday leave (a paid day off so you can celebrate) and a values based culture.