Runn is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to support our Sales and Customer Success team. This is a hybrid Sales & Customer Success role and can be a great opportunity for someone who doesn't like to be put in a box, loves variety, and learning new things.
Your primary area of responsibility will be supporting the Sales and Customer Success team with operational activities, including account upgrades & renewals, trial extensions, follow up communications to our leads and customers, as well as demo and POC set-ups. You will also amplify the voice of our customers by driving continuous feedback from our customers to the Product, Engineering and other teams.
- Become a product expert- understand all functionality including commonly used workarounds.
- Obtain deep knowledge of Runn’s customers by leveraging their feedback, use of the product, and suggestions for improvement.
- Keep data clean amongst several systems and ensuring that the Customer Success and Sales have the most up to date information to best support Runn’s client base and sales pipeline.
- Answer chat and email help tickets, ensuring timely resolution of issues and logging bugs and feature requests.
- Align with our team strategy, contact existing customers to ensure satisfaction and increase engagement.
- Support the Sales and CS team with Enterprise onboarding efforts - assist with training, implementation and testing to ensure high customer satisfaction.
Assist the Sales team:
- Extending trials and prepping prospect information in our CRM.
- Logging feature requests with Product and Customer Success teams to ensure integrity of data.
- Creating and maintaining demo accounts for various markets.
- Post demo support.
- Send follow-up emails to prospects.
- Actively contribute to the process and procedures.
Assist Customer Success team:
- Live/recorded training webinars
- Live/recorded new features demos
- Live/recorded product FAQ sessions
- Setting up test accounts or POCs for Enterprise clients
- Ensuring onboarding issues are logged and addressed
- Obtain references, quotes, case studies on our products
- Assist with maintaining knowledge base articles and our customer success manual.
- Stay current with product features and improvements and keep the team apprised of pending issues/discussion points that need input
- Actively contribute to the process and procedures
Education and Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary education, and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Customer Success or similar role within a SaaS high tech work environment.
- 2+ years of experience handling in/outbound emails.
- Strong aptitude for technology, with strong digital skills.
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required.
- Excellent organizational skills are a must!
- Experience working with Hubspot and/or Intercom is an asset.
- Experience and willingness to work in a fully remote environment and use video conferencing and other remote collaboration tools.
- Runn is building a company based on values: honesty, integrity, talent, beauty, collaboration and diversity.
- We have open and transparent salaries for all our staff. This is a junior position with a salary of $75,000 NZD per year.
- Strong benefits package, including 6 weeks paid leave, 4 weeks sick leave, access to extended unpaid leave, learning and development time each month, and more.
- Fully remote team with high flexibility in hours and location (including international) and fully paid for home office setup.
- Regular in-person catch ups and events.
- Advance your skills, learn new techniques, and be surrounded by a talented and supportive team.
- Thrive as you help us build a high-growth company to improve the work lives of thousands of people.
We keep things simple and value your time just as much as our own. Our interview process generally includes an intro chat, interview with the team, sometimes a mini project and finally a reference check.
We can get a lot of applicants for our roles, so take the time to look into Runn as a product and share why you think you'd be great for the role and how your experience relates.