At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organised Retail Crime, a $150 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organised in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best retailers and law enforcement agencies in the world. Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
About the role
The Partnership Manager will play a key role within Auror’s ANZ team. You will help grow, lead and embed our partnership approach with retailers, law enforcement and industry bodies.
The role has three parts to it. You will be responsible for:
- Business development where you will proactively follow up, generate leads and contribute to Auror’s revenue funnel.
- Nurturing and growing existing relationships in New Zealand. You’ll build relationships with Senior Executives as well as Profit Protection / Loss Prevention leaders, helping them to reduce crime and increase safety. You’ll suggest new solutions and innovative ideas to further enhance the value customers get from the partnership. You’ll be proactive when it comes to determining how Auror can be at the centre of our customers' ecosystems.
- Playing an active role in supporting the LP industry. You’ll play an active role in attending and facilitating industry events and work with our writer to build out thought leadership pieces.
In your first 6 months at Auror, you will:
Grow relationships with our key customers:
- You will get up to speed on the high profile customers you will partner with. You will build relationships with the Senior Executives as well as the Profit Protection / Loss Prevention leaders.
- You will deliver the quarterly business review packs showcasing results for the past quarter and providing updates on the projects that we are working with the customer.
- You will deliver on projects which will add value for our retail customers.
- You will work with the Customer Success Team to ensure that we are delivering on engagement plans and targets.
Support the LP community:
- You will attend industry events and conferences partnering with our team to present insights on what is happening in the community.
- Background in sales and/or account management preferably with Enterprise or Government customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships at all levels
- Curious, you enjoy learning about your customers business and looking for opportunities to do more together
- Strong commercial nous, confident in negotiating contracts and renewals
- Strong analytical skills, able to build and execute strategy around key accounts with a data drive and outcome mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we operate in a dynamic way which can mean priorities and pace can change accordingly
- We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page).
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Aurors guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognize there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter Work Weeks: Everyone gets Friday afternoon’s off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Mental and physical health: We understand how vital both mental and physical health is, and have policies to support that, including Wellness Days (days that you can take for any reason whatsoever, not just for when you’re sick/ unwell).
- Family friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Personal development: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them be relentless about improvement.
- Team love: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.
We’re proud that Auror is a place where everyone can learn and grow. So if you’re not sure that you tick all the boxes but feel you’re close to what we’re looking for, please apply anyway as we’d love to hear from you!