Serko is an NZX50, global business travel and expense company, with our Headquarters based in Parnell, Auckland. As the 2020 HI-Tech Company of the Year, we're a SaaS that is diverse, close-knit group where everyone's opinion matters. We’re already the established leader in Australasia and revolutionizing the way people do business travel in the USA and Europe – and we’re growing!
Our purpose is to "Bring People Together", coupled with a vision to "Create a Connected, Frictionless Travel Experience". While the world of business travel is changing, we’re preparing companies for this with intelligent technology that helps them ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of their travelers.
Our mission is to "Build the World's Leading Business Travel Marketplace". We’re backed by the likes of Booking.com and there is an exciting road ahead of us at a time where travel needs real, impactful change. We’re hiring people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to help us build a world-class team and product.
We are looking for a dynamic result orientated PPC Business Partner who loves working in a fast-paced test and learn environment. You will work in a global environment providing HR consultation and leadership across a portfolio of divisions.
You’ll take responsibility for all people-based activity across our Technology, Product & Design teams from both an operational and strategic perspective. You will be a true generalist specialising in employment relations, talent management, diversity, engagement and coaching to enable our people and teams to deliver against their strategic goals.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with senior leaders and support the delivery PPC Practices
- Combine your knowledge of PPC practices and procedures with business acumen to deliver commercial results
- Provide coaching and advice to ensure all PPC practices are delivered consistently within your portfolio
- Manage of employment relations issues
- Manage of and contribution to strategic PPC programs and projects across the team
- Assist the business in delivering strategies to build organisational performance and capability within their teams
- Identify succession plans for key talent and key positions
- Prepare and present regular reporting
What you will bring:
- Experience working as a business partner
- Demonstrated expertise in employee relations in NZ
- A working knowledge of the latest PPC market developments and trends
- A human-centered approach to the design of programs, ideally with organisational change experience
- An authentic and proactive approach to your work and your relationships
- A confident influencer with solid stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial and business acumen with a focus on results
- A growth mindset with the desire to learn from and coach others
It's important to us that our people can bring their whole selves to work. Join our team and we have the following on offer for you!
- Competitive salary + Kiwisaver + Life Insurance + A generous employee incentive share scheme
- Laptop & tools, modern office with games, exceptional coffee, snacks, and a great social atmosphere!
- Flexibility to work-from-home and with starting and finishing times
- Extended leave benefits:
- Enhanced parental leave
- Additional covid sick leave
- Wellness & voluntary days
- Promotional opportunities among an established & growing global organisation
- 1:1's to help focus on your personal growth via multiple career pathways
- Access to discounted:
- Southern Cross health insurance
- Gym membership
- Travel industry discounts
- Local eateries
- Free flu shots, and confidential support, guidance, and counselling services with EAP
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of our people - with many different nationalities proudly represented across the Serko workforce. We look for people to add to our culture!