Serko is an NZX50, global business travel and expense company, with our Headquarters based in Parnell, Auckland. As the 2020 HI-Tech Company of the Year, we're a SaaS that is diverse, close-knit group where everyone's opinion matters. We’re already the established leader in Australasia and revolutionizing the way people do business travel in the USA and Europe – and we’re growing!
Our purpose is to "Bring People Together", coupled with a vision to "Create a Connected, Frictionless Travel Experience". While the world of business travel is changing, we’re preparing companies for this with intelligent technology that helps them ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of their travelers.
Our mission is to "Build the World's Leading Business Travel Marketplace". We’re backed by the likes of Booking.com and there is an exciting road ahead of us at a time where travel needs real, impactful change. We’re hiring people from different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to help us build a world-class team and product.
We are looking for a talented Senior Security Analyst who is passionate and knowledgeable about security to come onboard and collaborate with a variety of teams across Serko to monitor, detect and respond to security related risks and events, which could impact us or our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the CISO on implementing and maintaining the security strategy
- Monitoring across corporate and production environments for security issues
- Investigating security breaches and being involved in the incident response processes
- Providing guidance to the engineering teams on security within the development pipeline to shift security left
- Run and review internal and external vulnerability assessment tools against company assets
- Work with the platform teams to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Stay current with security trends and worldwide vulnerabilities and news
- Perform internal penetration testing against systems and Serko software
- Document findings of testing for multiple audiences for remediation
- Understand and evaluate security threats against Serko and perform risk analysis through threat modelling
- Work with and constantly improve Serko’s security stance
- Work with and constantly improve Serko’s Policies, Procedures and Standards related to Information Security
What you will bring to the team:
- Knowledge of security attack and defence approaches
- Experience in security incident management processes and tools
- Confidence to pushback or challenge when security is at risk
- Openness to receiving and giving feedback in a safe and inclusive work environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Security compliance experience is preferred but not required.
It's important to us that our people can bring their whole selves to work. Join our team and we have the following on offer for you!
- Competitive salary + Kiwisaver + Life Insurance + A generous employee incentive share scheme
- Laptop & tools, modern office with games, exceptional coffee, snacks, and a great social atmosphere!
- Flexibility to work-from-home and with starting and finishing times
- Extended leave benefits:
- Enhanced parental leave
- Additional covid sick leave
- Wellness & voluntary days
- Promotional opportunities among an established & growing global organisation
- 1:1's to help focus on your personal growth via multiple career pathways
- Access to discounted:
- Southern Cross health insurance
- Gym membership
- Travel industry discounts
- Local eateries
- Free flu shots, and confidential support, guidance, and counselling services with EAP
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of our people - with many different nationalities proudly represented across the Serko workforce. We look for people to add to our culture!