TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for an experienced Client Partner who will partner closely with clients and media agencies to engage with our platform. This business will be a critical driver within TikTok's Revenue Partnerships organisations and as a member of this team, you are expected to drive consultative engagements with C-level executives that drive business growth for our clients, and will have the opportunity to grow and have impact by developing scalable solutions that shape our overall performance marketing franchise.
A part of TikTok's Global Business Solutions team; the focus of this team is to connect TikTok's vibrant and growing creators and users with the brands and businesses they know and love. The Client Partner role is directly responsible for segmenting the market, identifying prospects, building relationships and helping clients and media agencies drive business results on TikTok through consultation, education, and support. The ideal candidate will combine an exceptional ability to provide consultative selling; a passion for growing revenue; outstanding ability to set strategic vision; and a willingness to execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong sales, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Identify, prioritise, and secure business opportunities with clients and agencies
- Drive revenue for TikTok by seeking partnerships with various direct clients and agencies
- Use a consultative approach by offering strategic media solutions with all clients and media agencies
- Create compelling sales propositions utilising internal and external data for the NZ market
- Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies for the NZ market
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Update clients on TikTok products and developments and educate clients and media agencies on best practices
- Minimum 7 years of brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- Expert knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Knowledge of performance media, auction, and biddable digital advertising buying
- Proven performance winning the support of key stakeholders
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and collaborator
- Passion for TikTok marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
Bonus if you have...
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with global partners in different time zones & cultures
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.